Hey everyone, how's it going? I'm doing pretty well. Today's Rental Recommendation is for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The POV for this is it's 1994 and the movie just got released on VHS for the very first time, launching the Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection. Let's get into it.
We never thought this would happen, because Disney has been slow to release their classic animated films on home video, but Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is finally available on home video! Relive the magic and excitement of Walt Disney's first full length animated feature film in your own home!
Aside from being a masterpiece of technical achievement, Snow White is a fun film for the entire family. Kids will love it, teenagers will be reminded of seeing it in theaters when they were kids, and adults will fall in love with the characters all over again. I hope your family will enjoy it again and again.
This tape has an introduction by Walt Disney's nephew, Roy, and it was released by Walt Disney Home Video on October 28th as part of their new Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection line. It's definitely a must to rent this weekend.
In the real 1994, my grandparents got this for my siblings and I when it first came out. They kept it at their place though we did borrow it from them from time to time until my sister got the Platinum Edition DVD in 2002. When I went through the remaining VHS tapes that Nana had in the basement of her and Grandpa's old house, I actually grabbed that tape along with the VHS of The Great Mouse Detective that she'd bought for me when it first came out back in 1992, and a few other VHS tapes from the '80s and early to mid '90s that were of interest to me.
Alright my friends, I think that's gonna be it for me for today. I'll be back next week for some more awesome blog posts. Thanks for coming back to the '90s with me this week to talk about my elementary school years, and the original VHS release of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I have an idea or two of what I want to cover next week, but we'll see which one I wanna tackle next week. Until then, have a great weekend and I will talk to you all later. Peace out!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment